Coronavirus (COVID-19): Message to Our Customers
At Kern Heating & Cooling, our #1 priority is the safety and health of our customers and employees. We will be taking extra safety precautions during this time to protect you, our staff and our community. Some of these precautions include:
- Our Customer Service Representative will be pre-screening calls to ensure no one in the homes we are working at have been infected or recent illness. We ask that our customers let us know if themselves or anyone in their family have been sick, please inform our team so we can find an alternate means of providing service.
- Limiting technician interaction with 3rd parties by not going to warehouses, parts stores, offices, etc., in order to limit who they come into contact with.
- All trucks are stocked with hospital grade sterilization cleaner for hands, items, and tools.
- Techs are equipped with hospital grade masks and disposal gloves to wear during jobs.
- Techs will not shake hands with customers upon arrival, will not get signature approval on the iPad, but verbal approval and indicating such in signature authorization form.
- All technicians will be checking their temperature daily to ensure they have no fever or other flu like symptoms and will be required to take leave of absence if there is any indication of such.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Please know that if you need our services, we are here to help you. We are taking every precaution necessary to ensure the protection of your family's health, comfort and safety.