Beach Park Emergency HVAC Services
Chicagoland Technicians On Call 24 Hours a Day
A cold snap or heat wave is exactly the wrong time for your HVAC system to fail. Unfortunately, extreme temperatures tend to put the most stress on your heating and cooling systems, meaning a minor problem or maintenance issue can quickly become an emergency requiring repairs or full-scale AC unit replacement.
We know problems can rise fast, which is why we offer 24-hour emergency HVAC services in Beach Park and the Greater Chicagoland Area. Where the safety and comfort of your family is concerned, we act quickly to bring your home back to normal.
In extreme temperatures, don’t delay. Call Kern Heating & Cooling Co. at (847) 383-0350.
How It Works
If you call us outside of normal hours, you’ll reach an individual who will take down your information and pass it on to our technician on call. The technician will call you as soon as possible and ask questions to determine the most likely cause of the trouble. That way, we can take the best action to quickly fix the problem.
Though there are times when emergencies are truly unpredictable, there are steps you can take to make it less likely a heating or cooling problem will affect you. Fortunately, many of them take little time or expense, and that can mean repair and replacement savings down the road.
Prevent heating and cooling emergencies by keeping your HVAC system well-maintained:
- Address small problems quickly, whether in mild or extreme weather conditions.
- Have your cooling unit checked in the spring and your furnace or boiler looked over in the fall, before temperatures get extreme.
- Make sure your house is properly insulated. Good insulation helps you maintain a moderate indoor temperature.
- Leave space around outdoor units for easy cleaning and maintenance. This also makes it easier to spot visible problems.
- Prevent energy loss by caulking cracks. In winter, utilize low-cost plastic sheeting on windows if drafts are a problem, and close doors and vents in less-used rooms to burden your heater less.
- To keep a home cool, use blinds or curtains to keep the sun from warming rooms. Don’t put all the strain on your AC unit.
No matter the season or time of day, you can count on the Beach Park emergency HVAC team at Kern Heating & Cooling Co. to be there for you. Call us at (847) 383-0350.