Waukegan Heating & Cooling Experts
Proudly Serving Customers throughout the Greater Chicagoland Area
For help keeping your home comfortable all year round, turn to our experienced team at Kern Heating & Cooling Co. We have been serving the Greater Chicagoland Area since we opened our doors in 1936. With such a long history of dedicated service, you can rely on us for maintenance, repairs, and installation on both residential and commercial properties. Our certified technicians are highly knowledgeable and experienced in HVAC services of all kinds, and we take great pride in the honest and dependable workmanship we provide.
As extensively experienced Waukegan heating and cooling experts, our team knows that your home’s most important systems don’t always cooperate with normal business hours. This is why we also offer 24/7 emergency services!
You should never have to go without a working home comfort system – call us at (847) 383-0350 today to schedule your appointment.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Message to Our Customers
At Kern Heating & Cooling, our #1 priority is the safety and health of our customers and employees. We will be taking extra safety precautions during this time to protect you, our staff and our community. Some of these precautions include:
- Limiting technician interaction with 3rd parties by not going to warehouses, parts stores, offices, etc., in order to limit who they come into contact with.
- All trucks are stocked with hospital grade sterilization cleaner for hands, items, and tools.
- Techs are equipped with hospital grade masks and disposal gloves to wear during jobs.
- Techs will not shake hands with customers upon arrival, will not get signature approval on the iPad, but verbal approval and indicating such in signature authorization form.
- All technicians will be checking their temperature daily to ensure they have no fever or other flu like symptoms and will be required to take leave of absence if there is any indication of such.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Please know that if you need our services, we are here to help you. We are taking every precaution necessary to ensure the protection of your family's health, comfort and safety.